Monday, January 26, 2015

Please DON'T Feed the Fears!

I remember when I could no longer shop at Lane Bryant (plus size clothing store for women). It'd been the only clothes store I shopped at my entire adult life! Everyone cheered and congratulated me. Everyone said this was a good problem to have. But truthfully? I was miserable. Lost. Confused. I didn't know where to go or what to get. I guess I still don't now. But....

I'm healthy. Really healthy. And I'm a lot happier. I enjoy my kids and my husband now. We get to do so many fun and active things we never could do (I couldn't do) before.

Losing weight. Getting healthy. It's great for the body and it does mess with your head.

I'm going through some personal development to help in that area right now. Mostly reading books on confidence, empowerment, that sort of thing.

I can say even with the head trip it's still worth it. Don't feed your fears. Embrace the unknown. It's a brave new world, so to speak. :)

#dontfeedyourfears #motivationmonday

Need a coach? Consider me! Sign up for FREE here: bit.ly/FreeCoachBwarsh


No comments:

Post a Comment