Monday, January 26, 2015

Keep mixing things up!

This really is a process. These pictures show a little peak into my past few years. My before, during, and now.

And I love how you get to see me swimming in the same clothes that previously were tight. Star Wars t-shirt, navy blue sweat pants....

So why share these now? To show you all that results come. Sometimes by seeing the scale number drop. Sometimes by seeing clothes get bigger. Sometime by seeing new muscles or changes in your body.

I've lost weight in places I never imagined; feet, and fingers for instance. I've hit so many plateaus. Seriously. I'm in another one now, and it's the longest one yet.

I think of these as bonus challenges now. I don't get frustrated. I keep moving forward. I keep doing good things. I know change is still happening and that I'm still transforming.

So keep mixing things up. Keep your body on its toes. Get out of your comfort zone. Push yourself and watch your transformation take place too! #ChangeToSeeChanges #GetUncomfortable


No comments:

Post a Comment