Saturday, February 21, 2015

A PiYo Testimonial!

Feels like a PiYo day. In the mood for some low impact core work. People doing this program have been having amazing results!! Including me (just call me muscles mom!) Especially for those with bad knees or backs. No jumps!!!! Woo hoo. And no joke. Truly a great program for all levels of fitness.

One of my friends has been doing this program since December. She also suffers from a bad back which had been holding her back. I recommend she give PiYo a try. And she shared this with me the other day. Fills my heart with joy that she's having this kind of result!!!

"PiYo Core and I have to say I've hit a milestone and I'm near tears. In the last two weeks I've done things I haven't been able to do in years due to my bulging discs and I'm 31. I was able to scrub my shower on my hands and knees and I spent ALL day at the swap meet and park with my daughter and her cousins PAIN FREE. To top it off, I just finished my Core workout. Since Dec. 1 I've dedicated myself to taking care of me and I am such a better mom for it. Thanks to Barbara Hammond for your motivation. I can't wait to continue this journey to a pain free, happy life!!!!"

If you've got bad knees, bad back, whatever, maybe this is your soul mate program. I could go on and on and on. But will stop here. Of course if you want to talk more, I'm happy to do that too. #PiYoPower #NoJumps #NoJoke
What's PIYO? Here's the trailer: PiYo Trailer

Want to have me COACH you? Click here: bit.ly/FreeCoachBwarsh

Want to get PiYo?
Here's the base kit: $59.85 + tax & ship
Here's the challenge pack: $160.00 + tax & ship (comes with a month of Shakeology too)


No comments:

Post a Comment