Friday, December 10, 2010

Annoyed

Just found out that the health insurance plan I'm on ends Jan 31, so I have to find a new plan. Yay! My company has a high deductible plan I can go on, but it's not going to be cheap. Guess it's better than nothing. And now it seems I'm going to be spending some money on tests and procedures, so I ought to get this all figured out sooner than later. For sure I'm going to get as much done in Dec/Jan that I can.

Now for my rant:

Why do people in my real life tell me "not to worry until I have something to worry about"? Like that sound advice changes anything?

I
D O
H A V E
S O M E T H I N G
T O
W O R R Y
A B O U T !!!!

Presently, I am in pain. There IS this nasty mass hanging out in my uterus that's getting bigger. I'm on CD 10 and my period is still going strong. In fact, it's picked up the flow, and today I'm up to medium flow. Periods should not bleed this long.

Today my back hurts, my stomach hurts, I have a splitting headache, and my ulcer kicked in thanks to the added stress.

Sometimes Facebook sucks. You make a simple comment, and everyone in my family jumps on me, telling me I'm making much ado about nothing.

>:(
>:(
>:(

No comments:

Post a Comment