Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just got my percocet refilled. This is getting old.

Yes, once again, it's period time and it hurts like hell. My OB will have a refill slip for me to pick up tomorrow when I go in for the MRI. Now they think I have leftover baby from my D&E back in 2008 when I lost Alice. Why it went on for 2 years unnoticed and suddenly has manifested since my D&C in 2010??? That's a good question, don't you think?

Not thinking it's a "fibroid" but acting like a fibroid. Maybe as simple a fix as another D&C? Maybe just cut the uterus out and be done with all of this.

I'm in pain, doped up at home 'cause I hurt too much to go into the office. I can't keep doing this. Talking a day off because my period is here. I can't be a good worker, good wife, good mother like this.

I feel defeated, and broken, and just don't really know what to do next. It all seems so overwhelming.

MRI tomorrow, hopefully will have some answers and course of action to set in motion. As I stated to my OB on the phone, I can't live like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment