Monday, December 13, 2010

Snowing Again

I'm at work today, yup made it in after all. It's snowing again, and going to be quite an accumulation over this week. So hoping the look outside will help me find my Christmas happy mood.

A co-worker today asked if Craig and I were better now after talking and I got to explain to her, there wasn't anything to talk about now, well, right now. And that my reality is that my baby making days are over. I got choked up. I think saying the words out loud finally hit home. I wish I could be home right now. Feeling sorry for myself, and not having much to do at the office isn't helping me from hiding from my thoughts.

You'd think with all the "extra" work, I'd have plenty to do. Damn me for being too fast at what I do. I powered through last week, and now here I am feeling dumb for having done so.

I think I'll bring a box in tomorrow and begin packing for my office move. I am supposed to move somewhere else the end of this month. One of two locations as a possibility. What is constant is that I will be leaving my present desk, so may as well begin cleaning out the clutter and boxing up my stuff.

Maybe I should bring in gifts to wrap here too. I know I should probably help out the "team" and pull from them, but the scrooge in me doesn't wanna.

Ok pitty party over, off to find something semi-productive to do for the next 2.5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment