Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone, hope Christmas is coming to a nice end. We had quite a busy day. Up before the crack of dawn for gift opening, off to meals on wheels to deliver food (DD was a cranky pill, but kind of got into it toward the end.), then back home to nap and watch fun family movies. I got Despicable Me, and we just finished watching. Rather, DD watched and me and DH snoozed.

DH just brought me some hot tea. And he's cooking up dinner now. Think we're saving the steaks, since we're both fighting really bad colds. I've even lost my voice. Ha!

I got $200 to spend in GC at Lane Bryant (yay) and we're joking that I should be able to get 1 shirt with that. Not a cheap fat lady store, but really nice clothes that fit me. I should probably be able to get $200 to spread out well I suspect. Also got lots of new DVDs and I love movies so I'm pretty happy about that too. Oh and new slippers. :)

DH got LOTS more from me, and I think he feels bad, but really I'm happy with the gifts I got, and it was fun to watch him open my gifts to him.

DD likes most of what she got, but had us cracking up when she opened the box of clothes. She looked at the clothes, and said: Clothes?!? Dammit. We were ROTF! Was a funny moment. Now who taught her that word? (probably DH)

No comments:

Post a Comment