Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dammit. She's early!

I'm confused. I have AF starting today. ??? That makes my LP only 8 days. If you go by my LP always being 12-14 days, then I ovulated on the last day of AF this cycle?? And since I never Ovulate until CD 15 to 17, I just figured my O date was around that. I've never had a full cycle only be 25 days in total, especially with my flow lasting 10 days this time.

So yeah, I'm confused and a bit pissed. I've got a cold, so have held off being with DH figuring I have another week before AF comes, and with us both being off Monday and DD in daycare, thought we'd have an "us" day. He's been very patient with me, and now AF is here? And early?? WTH?

Which means the cramps from hell will be here tomorrow. I'm so frustrated. And a bit PO'd to boot.

Shocker I'm in a cranky mood today. Don't have to heart to tell DH AF is here today. I'm using an instead cup, and hope to get with him one more time before it get's too bad. Maybe tonight when DD goes to sleep. Day 1 hopefully won't be too messy. I know, yuck, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment