Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eat LESS and EXERCISE

We're trying the "eat less and exercise" method. lol. This is what I did when I lost the 70 pounds to get PG with Natalya. Yes, 70 pounds! Sadly since having her 4.5 years ago, I've gained back most of it. Sigh. I'm needing to start all over. I remember everything feeling better when I was thinner, and would like to get to there again. I have no excuse anymore. We have a fitness center in our apt, right across the hall from us. And yet we've never used it! LAME!

Looking at my food journal for today, I think my problem is the same as before, I'm not eating enough. Therefore I go into starvation survival mode and store my fat, instead of losing it. Maybe I'll ride the exercise bike tonight? Or at least pull out the Wii Fit! Got to start somewhere.

I just know that when I get home, my child is on high energy, and it's exhausting. By time she's finally in bed (8ish) I'm spent. I take my shower, and climb into bed to watch a little TV with Craig until I can manage to fall asleep.

Lazy lifestyle at best.

You know, I made a resolution to work on my health this year. Operation, done; check. Now time to do this. I've been putting it off for too long. Today is the day! (now to see if I can back up all this "talk")

No comments:

Post a Comment