Monday, May 9, 2011

Waiting and Wondering

Couldn't sleep last night. Up at 1:30am when I just started sobbing. No reason, just sobbing. What is wrong with me???? Weirdest LP ever!

Still no AF today, but didn't bother to test. Also, felt nauseas last night and this morning. So fricking annoying!

The thing is... I really do want to be PG now. And think it's unfair to make my head believe that I am, knowing with so many BFN's and different brand BFN's that these phantom symptoms are just that, not real, and AF is being mean to me this month. It's really tweaking my head, and I'm walking around in a dazed fog. Where is AF? Why is she late? What is the bigger issue if I'm not going to be PG, then what is all of this.

It's all consuming, and I wish it wasn't. I wish I didn't know when AF was due, then I would just be blissfully unaware she was late, and not be wasting my time, money, stress, and efforts. Crying, nauseousness, fatigue?

And obsessively looking at the TP when I go to the restroom for any hint of AF. NADA.

I should be rejoicing, no AF means no cramps, no other AF yuckiness. My hormones are in overdrive. I seriously need a NAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment