Saturday, May 14, 2011

My batteries are NOT recharging

I really was looking forward to resting this weekend. It's been a whirlwind 2 weeks. I'm super exhausted and need a break. I wanted to just sleep and chill out this weekend, re-charge my batteries.

Craig had to go to an early morning meeting, and was gone all morning and a bit into the afternoon. He told Natalya to let me sleep. She did not. Seconds after he left she woke me up.

I've been go go go all day. I'm losing it. My batteries are NOT recharging.

I think I just need a good cry!

I'm not really sad, just hormonal. Short fuse, exhausted and not getting any rest. That's my fault though.

I need to lock myself away and just watch a sad sappy movie and give myself a good hard girly cry. I swear I'd be a new person if I could just get my weep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment