Saturday, May 7, 2011

Where ARE you???

My cycles typically last 29 days, post surgery. Before the surgery, could go up to 31 days, but rarely past that. If I did ovulate, I will get AF exactly 14 days later. That's the constant, the LP. If I had/have an anovulatory cycle, who knows when AF will come, right? I put in an "o" cover line on the FF chart to guestimate how many days left in my LP this cycle, so my dpo at CD 31 is 11, but is a guess at best. Used the 2nd day of cramping I had end of April. IF that cramping was O cramping... makes me where I am today.

My 1st and 2nd PG, I tested at probably 15-20 dpo and got my BFP. My last PG I tested at what I thought was 12 dpo and had my BFP. All three times when I thought AF due, but not here.

Last time I was "late" with constant BFN's, turned out I o'd really late so my 2ww turned into a 3ww and AF showed up 5 days later then expected.

All I know is I don't have AF here presently, and consider myself now late, but I also know the 2 tests have been BFN, which probably makes it more likely I'm not PG, just a late O and AF will be along shortly.

Then a tiny voice tells me, maybe it's a bad batch of tests. FRER tests have usually always been pretty honest to me. So a BFN, while disappointing, is probably the truth.

I have 1 answer test and I may use it tomorrow, but then that leaves me open to disappointment a 3rd day in a row.

Would be lovely to have a mother's day BFP, but a mother's day BFN?? I don't want to be moody and sad tomorrow, you know?

I haven't been sad about the BFN's just more baffled. If it's BFN, then where is AF already?

It's an exciting and frustrating time for me. The not knowing, I get to "be pregnant" at least a little longer... If AF comes, it's a nasty slap to reality that I'm not.

So for now I'm in my moment. Taking it with stride. Enjoying my imaginary symptoms, and hoping those imagined become true and real soon enough. Maybe it's my turn, maybe not. Just going with the flow (hah! Pun) so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment