Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just got Praised!

So yeah, made me feel good and gushie inside. I helped a company that I work with every month get their financial's mostly cleaned up and allowed them a significant refund this month, so they're VERY happy and singing my praises.

Now if I could get them to sing my praises to my supervisors....

Oh well, at least I know they're (this company) is super happy with me at the moment, and that's enough to take some of my stress from this week away.

Ahhhh. Now to chill out and wait for 5pm... good lord that's hours away! Boo!

I wonder if there is something to watch on TV (aka netflix, hbogo, xfinity tv - goodness I have way too much access to TV!)

Hope you are all having a nice day too.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you kinda feel sad and lonely and out of the blue something happens and you r thrilled!!!It happens to me all the time.May be someone's watching us and helping in need.Keep smiling dear.

    ReplyDelete