Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Moody moody moody!

I'm crabby today, and was last night too. Maybe starting the weight loss plan this week was a bad idea. Family coming in, DH's MBA graduation Friday, much to still do, and tons of stress there.

Then, Will AF be here tomorrow or not????

Since last night I didn't eat nearly enough, I got to treat myself to a small ice cream for dessert, but DH went over his budget so he couldn't have any. I felt like a dirt bag for eating in front of him, and emotions were high. He really wanted dessert but knew he needed to resist, and put his big boy pants on. I am really proud of him, but felt like crap at the same time.

Bad Me!

Oh and I'm breaking out (acne) in weird places... back of my neck, frown lines near my mouth and one in my ear! WTH? I don't usually break out when AF comes, so I have no clue what that's all about.

I'm not craving chocolate, hope that is a good sign too.

I checked my CM last night expecting it to seem more EW as that's the way it seems just before AF, but nope. Was sticky-ish/cream.

To sum up: moody, clumsy, oddish break outs, no chocolate cravings, no sore bb, and sticky-ish cm last evening.

All of this to mess with my head I think. I predict AF will not be here tomorrow (as scheduled), but will come, and be late enough to drive me insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment