Monday, May 16, 2011

The Evil Advil

Ok, so I did this to myself. Back has been hurting, chalk it up to AF joys. Taking Advil's to help with the pain and keep the flow in check. It's working great! All except for the lovely tummy upset I'm now having today. Yes, the EVIL ADVIL has caught up with me and now I'm miserable.

I WANT to be with hubby, at least my mind does. My tummy has other ideas. Like soup and crackers for dinner. Keep it blah, keep the heating pad near by.

Sigh.

WHY oh why do I do this to myself again and again? Upped my asacol intake today, as well as my imodium. Now nursing a wicked headache, and really could happily crawl back into bed.

Not yet.

At the office. Caught up as best as I can be with work in process. Everything else is pending.

So I'm now thinking about eating some bland toast, and dreaming of snuggling under my blankets at home.

I am freezing. It's pouring rain outside. Wish I had a blanket here. Wishing I had a mattress and pillow here.

It's 3 hours until quitting time. Can't wait.

Chilling out (literally!)

No comments:

Post a Comment