Saturday, July 2, 2011

Are we having fun yet???? No, not yet!

I thought weekends were for relaxing. I'm more stressed out today then I was all week at the office, and it was a crappy week! I need a Saturday do-over and need my normally pleasant and nice and sweet daughter to return. The tantrum monster needs to just go away. She whined ALL day! Gimme was her mantra. We took her to the pool, the playground, the petting farm, not good enough. I made a lovely dinner, pasta with red sauce and corn on the cob. She LIKES pasta. But not tonight. She wouldn't eat. Sat at the table crying and carrying on. Finally I just gave up and told her to get down and get ready for bed. SHE has the nerve to ask for dessert! Uh, NO! Thus the crying and tantrum came back. OMG. I am not giving her dessert, if she's not going to eat her dinner. Give me a break here! She pulled this same crap last night. Refused to eat the cheese pizza, and wanted to go straight to cake. What parent would let that happen??? This new pattern sucks, and lord help me, I don't seem to have the patience for it. Maybe I'm just hot. Maybe I need another glass of wine? IDK, all I know is her whining and tantrums really put me in a foul mood. And it's supposed to be my holiday weekend to chill out and have family fun. Are we having FUN yet??? I think not.


maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment