Thursday, July 7, 2011

UPDATE from the President of EPS

UPDATE:

Well, somewhat of an update. This email just sent to all EPS staff from our company President:

To all staff:

I just wanted to let you all know that there's a high probability - perhaps 80%, in my estimation - that we will be able to give you some very good news.

I wish I could say more but I can't share any more right now. I also do not have an estimate of when I can share with you - there's a lot going on right now, and just as I said in meeting, we will know more given time - perhaps as much as two weeks. Do know we are doing everything we can to look out for your (and EPS') interests.

-Fred
--
Frederick J. Hutchins
President, EPS, Inc.

So maybe smooth sailing ahead, and this scare is just that, a scarey moment that will soon pass.

In the meantime, I'm cleaning up my resume, dusting off my interview clothes, setting up an online profile with a business email address and google clean searchable data, etc.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment