Monday, May 7, 2012

Sharing 3D Scan pics

Back from my 3D/4D scan. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but still overall a cool experience. I personally think the pics were more blurry than they should have been, but what can you do?

Anyway, here are some of the better ones. He was very cute and moving like crazy. Maybe that's why they were blurry, kid wouldn't hold still!

ETA: Apparently the blur is my fault. I wasn't hydrated enough, and apparently (just found out after the fact) that one needs to be crazy hydrated for clearer pics. I've been crazy dehydrated and can't get ahead of it. Damn. All my fault then. Boo. Cause they're not re-doing these for us. And I can't afford to do again. Oh well. At least he's cute. Blurry, but cute.

 

 


ETA: I sent a note to the 3D place to see if a re-do could happen for no extra charge. Not holding my breath, but figure if I don't ask, I won't get. Can't afford to pay for another session.
It is what it is, and yeah, he totally looks like Natalya! love1

Guess I'll just have to wait 9 more weeks to meet him. In person is always better then a scan anyway.

UPDATE: Scanning place is looking into a possible re-scan this week. She (owner) needs to see pics first and will be getting back to me. FX we'll get a second shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment