Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Finding ONEderland FB group OPEN! Want in??

“Help! I'm over 200 lbs and I need to lose weight and I don't know where to start!" I've seen this post many many times. Followed by lots of people suggesting they become friends to help each other stay motivated.

I agree 100% it's an ideal situation to be on the same path with others in the same boat. But without someone to lead you, to guide you, would you be successful in losing the weight?

I know I never would have lost 130 lbs if I didn't have someone guiding me. And now I AM your guide! Time to get results!

I've created a group called Finding ONEderland. ONEderland is what I call that special moment when you step on the scale and finally see a weight in the 100's. It's the most wonderful feeling, and truly one I want to share with you. When you find ONEderland, you are recharged, renewed, and ready to take on the world. Do YOU want to FEEL THIS?

I'm now accepting applications. Contact me if you're interested!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FindingONEderland/



No comments:

Post a Comment