Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to work

So far, today is a better day. DD is still sick, but DH stayed with her this morning. I went in to the office to find out today is team building day, so we all went out to lunch together. Wasn't my plan, but if I went, I'd get a full days pay for only working a few hours. Since I was only going to work a few hours anyway, this worked out as a nice surprise pay wise. I had a nice lunch with my co-workers, and now I'm home the rest of the day. I don't know how it'll go with DD since she seems to feel worse as the day grows late. So far so good though. She's watching a DVD, and I'm sitting with her on my laptop.

I did have to cancel my haircut apt for today, but maybe I'll get it done this weekend.

Work people that I did interact with were plenty nice and seemed happy to see me back. And I only cried twice. Once after an angry property manager yelled at me for something I knew nothing about, and once after my supervisor coming over and talking with me. She's known about the PG and MC and all of this since I POAS and got that bfp.

So I'm glad I'm out/off for the day, and glad I'm taking it slow. May do 1/2 time all next week too, just have to see how it goes. I do suggest to any/all that can, to ease back in to the new normal. I think it's keeping me from cracking up completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment