Sunday, September 26, 2010

Going to attempt to rejoin the human population

Going back to work this week.

For Monday, I plan to get up with he family, and drive the "carpool". That gives me a "schedule" and out of the house. And a practice run, so to speak.

Then I'll get back to the office part time beginning Tuesday, just after my therapy apt, and then the rest of the week 9-12.

I'm still crying, and hormonal I suppose. Why is this so hard?

DH Blessings to this plan given after discussion and tears from me.

So we'll give this all a try. Going to get a haircut or maybe just sit at a starbucks trying to blend back into the human population. Maybe back to the library. I like it there.

I just sent word to the office too, so hopefully they'll spread the word of my return before Tuesday. Don't know why it's important for me that they all know to expect me back, just suppose I want to avoid shock, and surprise. That and dumb comments from being taken off guard so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment