Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Saying I'm OK is me just being polite!

Now here's a question I'm getting and I don't really know how to answer it.

"How are you felling/doing?"

You know, the generic question people ask. Do they really want an honest answer? I find myself at a loss of what to say. I'm back, but I'm not whole. I'm ok, but just ok.

I ran into a temple member the other day, and she asked this and I said I was OK. Just OK. She kept pressing for more of a conversation, but I didn't want to and was running late to pick up my DD.

That very night, she emails me asking for a favor. And stated... good to see you. glad you're ok now. Guess I can ask for this now...

Ugh. It kind of pissed me off. I'm not ok. I don't want to do favors for people, and I don't know how to act in polite society now.

No comments:

Post a Comment