Monday, April 13, 2015

A Note Of Appreciation

Q: Who is your supporter and how have they supported you, recently?

A: Honestly? It's all of you and my kids. My husband did all this with me for a full 2 weeks. That was over 2 years ago. He wasn't ready for the journey at that time. 

I found my support online with myfitnesspal, facebook groups, and the general online health and fitness community. Now that I'm helping others on their journey, it fills me with a new joy and fullfilment. 

So because of all of you, I keep going. 

You all motivate me, and keep me in check when I become full of excuses, and yes, even I have those moments. I'm human afterall. 

My journey started to be a healthier mom and wife, and I've become all that and much more. And for this, I thank ALL OF YOU!!!

Follow me on my Facebook page: fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh 
Join my Ladies MFP Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyFitnessPalLadies.

No comments:

Post a Comment