Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Transformation Tuesday with 10 Minute Trainer


#TransformationTuesday already??? Wow, that came around FAST! 

Lately I've had a lot of friends ask me about 10 Minute Trainer​. So I thought for Transforamtion Tuesday, I'd share my results from that program. 

I did this over 6 weeks last winter (around January 2014). So this isn't a current photo, but does show how powerful this program was! 

I lost about 10 lbs during those 6 weeks and seriously a LOT of inches. It's a cool program and it's on the new OnDemand now too, so really easy to check out and give it a go, for FREE. 

Maybe you'll all get amazing results too and can share your before and afters here too!

Follow me on my Facebook page: fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh 
Join my Ladies MFP Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyFitnessPalLadies.




No comments:

Post a Comment