Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I seriously LOVE Transformation Tuesdays!

A fun #TransformationTuesday share. This black sweatshirt is one I earned when I was a #ScubaInstructor in #Hawaii. Back when I got it, it was kind of tight actually. Didn't think it really was an XL as the tag inside suggested. But I kept it. I earned it after all. The years rolled by and I got bigger and bigger to the point I couldn't even put this sweatshirt on. The neck hole was too small. Or rather my head and neck was too big. And even if I could get it over my head it would have been too tight to pull down over my torso.  In 2013, a year into my weight loss journey, I put it on. And again it was tight, but it was on!!!! This was a proud moment for sure. I couldn't believe I could even get it on over my head. I certainly couldn't for years! Big moment.  Now I still have this sweatshirt. I won't ever get rid of it. This one is a keeper. However it really truly is now too big. Is it possible to be even MORE PROUD? Because I am!!!!! VERY big moment for me. And I'm excited to share this transition. And if you all have that one item in your closet that you love, but it doesn't fit yet? Keep it. It will and then it won't and it will be glorious!!!! Share your #transformation stories too. We are all #SuccessStories! #FavoriteSweatshirt #wastightnowloose #TMT #proudmoment #winningthebattle #losetowin
A photo posted by Barbara Hammond (@underconstructionwithbwarsh) on

No comments:

Post a Comment