Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No Soup For You!

Dawning on me today what I can not eat during the pregnancy. Feeling like I should have had one last hurrah of a feeding fest. Oh well.

So here's the no's:
SUSHI
SAKE
WINE
RUM (whimper)
MED. RARE PUB BURGER FROM RUBEN JAMES (another whimper)
BLUE CHEESE ON MY APPLEBEE'S APPLE WALNUT SALAD

So here's the probably shouldn't have's:
Tuna Fish - really??? I love tuna. :(
Sword Fish and Shark - ummm ok...
Caffeine - okay 1 8oz cup of reg strength coffee is ok, but that's it!!!
Herbal Tea - no really, Tea is bad!!
Shrimp - so not fair. it's technically ok, but they're kind of "dirty" and during PG, not an ideal food option.

And while on the topic of things I can't have...
SPA DAY IS OUT. That sucks.
NO HOT BATHS. And we just finally got a bath tub I fit in. SIGH



at least I get out of litter box duty for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment