Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rude awakening

was blissfully asleep, when rudely awoken by my re-bitten by mosquito's itchy big toe. what is it about my toe that is so appealing to the blood sucking pests? benedryl, take me away!

So now I'm awake, it's nearly 1am, and I'm super tired, and hungry. I want to fall asleep, but also could eat some mac n cheese. Maybe for breakfast in the morning.

You always hear about cravings in pregnancy, but never about the food aversions. Nothing tastes good, so you are hungry all the time and can't stomach anything. It's ridiculous really. I have to eat, I have to nourish this bean, and yet, find it a constant struggle.

Really hoping to have the cravings kick in soon. And am really hopeful the morning sickness doesn't get out of control this time.

I've had waves of nausea but it's all staying in for the moment. I'm ready for the battle, but hoping for a cease fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment