Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Love Ranch, but it's not loving me.

Recently had a gloriously wonderful fresh costco sized avacodo with ranch dressing. It was so delish. Now 30 min later, I can not get the aftertaste in my mouth (ranch I think) to go away, and it's highly yucky and stomach turning.

Lovely!

So now at 5 weeks today, I think morning sickness (m/s) is rearing her ugly head and will be a force to reckon with yet again with this pregnancy.

Oh poo. :(

May have to break out the zofran earlier than I anticipated. At least I have next week off for vacation and can puke in the privacy of my home around my family. They'll be thrilled!

Unisom and B6 have been wonderful thus far keeping me from hurling.

Oh drat. :(

So now, I'm sipping gingerale, and munching on BBQ potato chips as I read "somewhere" that the BBQ chips help with m/s too. Isn't it silly the great length's we take to keep from throwing up, when just throwing up in general would make us feel better???

No comments:

Post a Comment