Friday, October 22, 2010

Freezing and Fun

Sitting here drinking my coffee and watching the snow flurries out my window and I begin to accept that winter is here. Usually we get snow on or just after Halloween. This year it's a week early. And next week we're having a heat wave in the mid 60s. with up and down temps in the weather, it's a wonder we all get so sick this time of year.

Was so annoyed with Craig this morning. Last night after I fell asleep he turned on the fan and opened the window. It was below freezing last night, and this morning, I was freezing. Did I mention the window was on my side of the room??

I slept horribly (now I know why), I'm exhausted, have a headache and the beginnings of a sore throat.

I kind of nagged him first thing this morning too, and feel bad about that, but also feel bad that I feel icky. Time to just shake it off and move on, right?

This weekend should be fun fun fun though. I hope at least. We're having Taly's 4th birthday party tomorrow, Sunday a trip to Costco and the grocery store to pick up her "photo" birthday cake, and Monday night a dinner/cake playdate on her actual birthday, so it's turning out to be 2 birthday parties for her. Lucky girl.

I'm doing the marathon today finishing up the final details for her party tomorrow. Kind of glad it's a small guest list now. (had 2 kids cancel last min). Just have to do the last bit of presents and sign/decorate her cards.

Then I'm DONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment