Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BORED

Seriously can I please have something to do????? I hate sitting at my desk at my office and have NOTHING to work on. There are only so many sites one can surf/visit during the course of the day. I have a 66 property portfolio, and did an extra 6 properties as well! That's 72 properties at 1/2 time at the office and I'm still done way before deadline and so ridiculously bored. I've read my books, I've watched my i-pod tv, I've surfed the mommy boards, and it's not even 1pm. I hate to complain because seriously, just sitting here, the act of sitting in the seat is earning me $14/hour. But with the level of boredom I begin to question if I really need that $14/hour. I know that yes, in fact, we do, and I sit here being bored for the good of my family. So thankful that my work recognized how bored I truly am and how they are in the process of getting their act in order to begin training me for more work. But here I am ready to start, and nothing but silence. Are they really going to wait until AFTER deadline?? So frustrated and antsy. Ready for action, but stalled out.

No comments:

Post a Comment