Friday, October 1, 2010

New Day, Fresh Start

New day always equals Fresh Start. It's pouring! I'm at the office, mostly on time (only 5 min late today, an improvement for 1 hr late yesterday) and got everyone to their destinations safe and sound. At lunch I have to accompany DH camera shopping (which I really don't want to do as I have NO interest, and will be happy with whatever he picks.) but it's important to him I go, so I shall go.

With any luck I'll get in a haircut this afternoon before having to get DH at the baby sitter, who informed me as I was dropping her off that she has a hair apt at 5pm, so needs me to get DD early.

Ummmm, excuse me, but if pick up time is 5p, why on earth would you make a hair apt for the same exact time? I swear I'm just sick of in home day care/babysitter's lately. So flaky.

Whatever, not going to let her sour my mood.

Since it's pouring cats and dogs, I'm not certain what we'll do for entertainment as I can't pick up DH until 5:30pm, and I'll have DD for an hour with me. I'm not going home just to turn around and go back out. We may end up just hanging out at his office until it's time to go.

Maybe I'll swing by McD and she can eat an "early" dinner at his work.

Yes, I'm making this all up as I go along...

Hope you all are having a nice Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment