Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Therapy cont.

Saw the therapist today. Thankfully she no longer thinks depression and is happy to not push me to medicine aids. I'll give her another go next week, but will cont. to shop behind the scenes. Can you believe my session began with her venting/complaining about her DD? Excuse me, isn't this my dime and my time?

In general, I think what's going on with me is I'm just getting old and bruised up. I can apparently get pregnant, have 3 times now, just gets harder and harder to stay pregnant. Maybe the final answer is to just stop altogether. I need some concrete answers though. I hate all this... maybe there's still a chance, let's try x-y-z.

At least the bleeding chilled out, barely a trickle today.

weirdest AF I've ever had.

ETA: Around 5ish, I began having horrible cramps again, and a few hours later, gushing flow again. Huge purple clumps of bloody ick. It's gross, painful, and messy. I've never had a AF like this before.

Hopefully this is all miscarriage leftover and that's it, and this will ALL be over soon.

I hate being at work knowing all of this blood has to go somewhere. I'm terrified of bleeding through my tampon, pad, and clothes. It's just awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment