Friday, October 1, 2010

Remember to stop and pet the frog

Well things just have a way of working out. I did go with DH to look at the camera and it wasn't so terrible after all. :p Then we found out that the newer model with more bells and whistles is now just out and the same package price. So no brain'r here, we're getting the newer shinier model. Maybe even as soon as tomorrow. It's a nikon 3100 (I think). It's a huge camera, and a bit intimidating. Will be an adventure learning how to use it.

We had lunch together and I dropped him back at his office. Then I went to the mall and GOT MY HAIRCUT! Yes, I'm very excited. I've been complaining about it being too long since before I even got pregnant. I think it's been a year since my last cut. Yeah, that long.

I decided to pick up DD afterwards, around 3pm, and then went back to DH office. He drove us both back home (she's watching Angelina Ballerina) and he's off to a chiropractic apt that he's been putting off far too long too.

DD and I even got to see a real live frog on our walk, and my brave girl, with a little nudge, pet the frog. Me too.

I'm feeling in good spirits at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment