Thursday, October 7, 2010

Going backwards to move forwards

My OB just called me. Fresh out of the meeting of the "minds" and the consensus is...

We don't know what the heck that thing is. Never seen THAT before.

Lovely.

So now the recommendation is to wait on TTC for 3 months.

Meanwhile, my AF presently is crazy painful, and abundant so I have to go back on birth control pills to thin out the lining. If the "pain" and flow doesn't lighten within 6 hours, I'm to double up on pills the next day. Also, since I'm not supposed to be taking this much ibuprofen, if the pain is still really bad tomorrow, I'm to call early and get a script for more heavy duty drugs.

In 2 months and 1 day after my period ends, I will go in for a "fluid" test where they do another internal u/s and then put in some saline to check the walls, and look, I guess for leaks.

At that time they can determine if this "bruise" aka the fluid blood ball is gone, reduced, or will appear to cause future damage to any future pregnancies.

So now we wait some more.

It's weird taking birth control again. Feels like a step backwards.

Off to lay down with my heating pad now.

No comments:

Post a Comment