Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another Thought

Another thought... Maybe I ovulated on the 5th (CD 22) not the 1st (CD 18 ). My CM doesn't line up, but maybe it doesn't have too, or maybe I had EWCM earlier in those days and missed it? IDK anymore. Guess I'm glad we DTD after Craig's b-day after all.

If we DTD on the 4th, and I O'd on the 5th, then being off isn't so bad, and maybe it's going to all work out. I still feel pretty pregnant right now, and today is my 2nd missed AF date. If I did O on the 5th and the 4th is when we "conceived" then I got my BFP at 8 dpo.

Does that happen? Don't know if this means anything, but I was horribly sick on the 5th. The worst diarrhea ever. Maybe that's a side affect of O and the sperm meeting this egg? Am I grasping at straws here? Or is this a real possibility and this baby is fine?

No comments:

Post a Comment