Wednesday, August 25, 2010

D&C scheduled

My D&C is now scheduled. 11am tomorrow (8/26/10). I check in at 9am.

Today I'm bleeding. Like a real flow day with AF.

Hurts too. Yay for advil, but I do have to be careful with that. It's harsh on my ulcer. The lessor of two evils, right?

I stopped counting my weeks and did everything I could to make all the PG bulletin reminders go away. For me it helps me to move on. There is also a private room at my work I can go to, to cry and be alone. Thank goodness.

I'm off work the rest of this week and I'm certain to get questions when I'm back.

Luckily, only 3 people knew at work, and they all know about the loss. no one else knew so I won't have to tell it over and over. Just told the rest I was feeling off, having the Dr. run some tests. So will just tell them, tests were run, had a procedure and should be back to normal soon. Just blaming my ulcer. Sometimes it's good to have a chronic condition.

Oh and guess who wants to talk to me now? Mom! Remember how less than thrilled she was when I told her I was PG? Now she's all chatty. Honestly she hasn't said one word to me since we told her I was PG a month ago! Don't know if I should stay pissed, or just roll my eyes and be happy she's back.

She's on the phone now singing me Country Road by John Denver. Really??? I appreciate what's she's doing, but can I please hang up now??

I think she's feeling guilty for not being there for me before and is trying to make up for it now. She's a sweet women when she wants to be. I appreciate her, but would have appreciated her a little earlier. Just thinking about it makes me cry again. Damn PG hormones.

Get this stuff out of me!!

I tell you what... If we do get lucky to get PG again, she's not going to be high on the who to tell list. DH jokes we call her the night before my sked c/s. lol.

Family?! Right?? At least you can choose your friends.

Going to take another Valium and get some rest. If I'm sleeping I can't feel anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment