Friday, August 13, 2010

Still 6 weeks, HB 117 BPM

Think I've been 6 weeks pregnant for 4 weeks now! Ugh.

So back from the 2nd viability scan, measuring 6w5d. I don't know, maybe we had a vanishing twin and that's why my HPTs and my Beta numbers were so high so early on. Got to come up with some reasonable explaination, the Dr. said he couldn't comment on all of that, just what he see's today, which is from crown to rump 6w5d, so I have a new EDD based on today's scan...

April 3rd.

Oh, and a HB... 117 bpm. Also said that jives with the size and dating he's come up with. He's passing me on to the OB (good thing since I've already got an apt on Tue. next week) and she'll take it from there.

Going to see if I can get another scan in 2 weeks just to be certain the baby is finally growing and on track. It's a bit of a shock to expect to be 7w5d or even 8w2d and end up back at 6w5d.

Honestly getting sick of being at 6 weeks. LOL. Oh well, 2 more days and I'm back up to 7 weeks.

They did see something else, possibly a fibroid, but he didn't really discuss it so I will have to talk to my OB about that too. The sonographer felt it probably wasn't a big deal, just noticed it was there.

I think it's the remains of the "vanishing twin". At least that's what I am telling myself so I don't worry.

I do have a photo of my HB blob... will post tonight. For now, Craig and I are calling this bean BOB...

No comments:

Post a Comment