Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hate feeling jealous.

Probably just the hormones and overwhelming emotions, but come on! My co-worker's wife is due in January. They found out yesterday they're having a girl. He posts again to the company email asking for girl clothes if anyone has to spare. Today he has 2 huge bags full of baby clothes. And the rest of the workers keep walking by making comments... how cute, so nice, etc.

So now he's asked for "money donations", "furniture, car seats, etc.", and now this. By time I DO announce I'm pregnant, he'll have tapped dry this company, and there's not going to be anything for us!

I'm kind of frustrated as this company is sooooo family friendly, but coming in 2nd... just makes me grumble. I mean, I would never shamelessly beg for handouts like he's doing, but my god, does it have to work for him???

It's stupid to feel this way. Don't even know if I still have a baby, you know??? I hate feeling jealous, I hate that I've not told everyone yet, and I know if we lose the baby I'll probably be happy to not retell the loss story over and over, but right now this sucks!!!

I'm tired, cranky, and just want to go home and go to bed. And it's only 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment