Wednesday, August 18, 2010

To recap... aka venting

To recap...

At what I thought was 6w2d, we just saw a sac and RE measured me at 5w5d. 14 days later we came back for a 2nd scan. This time measuring 6w5d. Yup, only 7 days worth of growth in a 14 day period. RE said not to worry 'cause we had a HB of 117. Yay.

I wasn't thrilled and questioned his conclusion. Then had an extensive chat with my OB who agrees, that thinking I should be 2 weeks further along then I am is worrisome, but for now we can't do anything but wait and see. I hate being in WAITING LIMBO.

So I've had my EDD changed 3 times now. I pray at the next "viability" scan on the 27th we'll see cont. improvement, but my OB again warned me, that if the baby only grows another "weeks" worth in 14 days, again, we'll be no closer to knowing if we're out of the woods then I am today.

Ugh.

So basically, I feel like I've been 6 weeks PG for 2 months now. At least I've missed two AF cycles, so thinking that's a good sign.

I'm fearful that I'm heading towards a miscarriage. Don't know anything really yet. It's all very scary.

I'm so scared. I don't want to lose another baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment