Friday, August 27, 2010

At home

I am still really tired and sore from the D&C yesterday. My throat is so dry and painful. You'd think they removed a tonsil or something.

So I'm home today, chilling out in bed and just a serious down day.

I also changed my FF chart to make the D&C day CD1. I have to have one regular cycle before we can try again. So I'm semi tacking this month, and will break out the condoms (dust them off) for this cycle. I really miss DH.

Once I get a new AF, a real AF, I guess I can go for it and get back to TTC again.

We've been trying for a 2nd take home baby since 2008. You're not suppose to have 2 devastating losses back to back! So third time's going to have to be the charm?

OB said if no go in 2-3 cycles, call the RE and get the Clomid. Guess my eggs may just be getting to old and shriveled up and need a boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment