Friday, August 13, 2010

Thinking this may end up a miscarriage

If I am supposed to be 8w2d, and the very least 7w5d, and today I measured 6w5d with a low HB at 117, am I headed down the path of a missed miscarriage??

I wonder if I can get my OB to get me in for another u/s on Tues. I'm so concerned. This just doesn't feel right to me. I know my dates.



We DTD on 6/30 and again on 7/4. I ovulated on 7/1. If we fertilized the egg before ovulation, then I should be basing my EDD off the ovulation date of 7/1 making me due 3/23 or 8w2d today. So if my ovulation didn't actually happen on 7/1, but rather 7/4 (which I doubt as there wasn't fertile EWCM then) when we DTD again, then I'd be 3 or 4 days off, making my EDD 3/27 or 7w5d today. I also clearly implanted on 7/9. Look at that dip! And got my BFP 3 days later, exactly 4 weeks ago today. So if that's the case HOW can I only be measuring 6w5d today?? How could I get a strong BFP, let alone 6 strong BFPs that early to corrilate with being only 6w5d today??

The only glimmer of hope that this isn't the beginning of the end is that there is improvement. I have not had any bleeding thus far. It's slow, very very slow, but a HB today is more than we saw 2 weeks ago on 7/30. I'm confused, and stressed. My OB is closed now, so will have to mull it over during the weekend.

Hoping there is some small chance I can get another u/s sooner rather than later to make sure we're still moving forward.

OB apt is Tues. 8/17.

No comments:

Post a Comment