Monday, August 9, 2010

Hard to keep my mouth shut

Overhearing my co-worker talk to other co-workers about getting a "cheap" car seat and where to go about it, etc. Driving me crazy not voicing in. Listenting to the other co-worker tell him about what worked for his family of 2. This is the first co-worker's baby, and he's clueless and panicked. His wife is due in January and since I haven't made my announcement, I can't really voice too much. IF I do, will make the rumor mill go even stronger... 'cause WHY would I know all of this from my PG 4 years ago? And how would my past knowledge be at all helpful today as things change so much. Just with being on PG forums and such, you have access to the latest info and I know how great things went for us the 1st time around and want to share my knowledge. But alas, I need to keep my mouth shut. He did not come to me, so I don't need to give him info. IF he comes to me, that's different. Dang hormone's making it hard to not speak my mind. Oh well, I'm sure they'll figure it all out. Craig and I did as do many many many new parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment