Friday, August 6, 2010

Another good day and step forward

I called my pharmacy to see if they had the zofran filled. They did, $1, only 12 pills and you can get this re-filled in 30 days.

I'm supposed to be taking 3 a day. 12 pills will get me through 4 days. Then what?

It's the same deal I ran into with my last PG, when it took nearly a month to get the insurance co. to agree to pay and fill what my Dr. is prescribing.

I called my OB. Talked to Micky. She worked her magic, and now I'm getting 90 pills for 30 days. That should be enough to take 3 a day.

Thank goodness.

Verrified with the pharmacy. Now is going to cost me $2.

(rolling my eyes now)

AND

I have a 1st OB apt officially scheduled. I go in to see Elizabeth Wagener again on the 17th. Woo Hoo. She's the Dr we saw with Alice's pregnancy. She's an excellent Dr. Very medical though, and not terribly friendly, however she is highly recommended, even Sandy Woods suggested giving her another go. So we'll see how it plays out. If we're not happy, they have other OBs in the group, and since you kind of see them ALL through out the 9 months, I'm not that concerned.

Just happy to finally be getting in!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment