Saturday, August 28, 2010

Goodness I'm sore

So I expected the sore throat. The anesthesiologist prepared me for that. What I wasn't prepared for was this horrible abdominal pain. I can barely move. I've also heard this may be a side effect from the anesthesia as well.

Tylenol not helping, and advil is only going to make my tummy hurt worse. I had hoped to be well enough to engage with Natalya this weekend so Craig can study, but seems we have to be more creative now. I don't even think I can lift the laundry baskets.

Wish I knew a way how to flush this out and just get back to feeling normal and just be sad about it all. I find that I can't be "sad" yet because the cry hurts, like being punched in the gut again and again.

So yeah, I guess I'm sitting here and having a pitty party for myself. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment