Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to work aka Rambling's of a Hormonal woman

Well, my vacation is officially over. :( Had a great time, but now it's back to work. I've got the "pantry" stocked. Tons of fruits and veggies to snack on in the fridge, a new bag of BBQ chips, a coffee travel mug concieling MILK with ice, and my bella band in place.

Getting out the door was interesting today, gonna have to try harder tomorrow to get out on time.

I woke up 3-4 times last night to pee, and everytime, I found myself starving. I can't eat all night long. Ridiculous. Even this morning, as I was eating my cereal, I was ravenous. Crazy! I've had my 2nd breakfast and it's only 10am. And I'm ready for more!

I brought a weeks worth of food today... will probably eat it all!

Please please please let me stay awake, focused, and puke free today. I have zofran in my purse, just in case, but hope to hold off a bit longer on that. I only have enough to make it to 12 weeks exactly if I took 1 a day from now on. God help me if I am still sick after 12 weeks. Oh well, I'll be so fat, everyone's going to know by then anyway.

There's no work to do. I took the "dead week" off last week, so coming in today, my properties still haven't gotten anything submitted, so there isn't much to do. Wish I brought my book today. Note to self... bring a book tomorrow.

I'm in my super strechty baggy shorts today, and have to wear the band! Eek. Will I be in the maternity clothes this week??? I know I'm getting bigger earlier, just hoped to get more life out of my clothes.

Oh, and my co-worker.... grrrr.... it's bad enough he begged for baby donations via change jar in the breakroom. Then I come in to catch up on email and see he's now sent a company wide email blatenly requsting we all give him our cribs, dressers, changing tables, car seats, high chairs, strollers... I'm steaming. So inappropriate and I can't really say anything. I can't even complain about the perfume my co-worker is wearing 1 cubical over 'cause if I complain about things that smell, it'll tip everyone off.

Just need to make it to the NT scan. If all is well, I can happily announce. Ugh, now he's throwing out names, and wants to use "hannah" which is MY name. Hormonal is making being here really hard!!!

He's kidding about the name... Going to name her Hannah Ford, so when she grows up and works here and they say they're going to clean out the fridge,she can say, my name is on the bag since her lunch will be in a "hanaford's" grocery sack. Still... it's MY name. He can't have it!!!!!

This sucks. I want to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment