Thursday, August 19, 2010

Too chicken to stop taking zofran

So basically I don't feel pregnant.

Not like before (a couple of weeks ago).

My BBs not terribly sore sensitive... they were a couple of weeks ago, BUT I also BF Natalya for 13 month's so maybe the soreness doesn't last as long with subsequent PG's even 4 years later.

I'm not starving all the time. yes I get hungry, but at the times you would expect to get hungry... breakfast, lunch time, dinner... Although before I never got hunger pains so to speak, so maybe that's something still????

I've been on zofran for a couple of weeks now, and not even getting nausea anymore. Is it working, or do I not really even need it?? I'm too chicken to stop taking it to find out. This is nuts. I hate puking, yet know if I felt like doing so, I'd feel a bit PG.

I'm having more energy in the evening, but shouldn't I be passed out? I was 2 weeks ago.

I don't get it. Am I feeling better because I'm not PG anymore? I know the symptoms come and go, but for the past 2 weeks, they seem more on the GONE side, and not returning.

I know I shouldn't worry about this. Maybe I feel good because every PG is different. So my last 2 PGs I felt terrible. They were both girls. Maybe I'm just going to have a boy this time, thus having a very different 1st trimester.

I know, I'm a crazy person right now. Maybe hormones still surging, hey... that'd be a symptom right?

No comments:

Post a Comment